Welcome to our website !

Crumpled Thoughts

A Lifestyle Blog

Love is...

By 5:01 AM


~ When he re-watches episodes for me so that I can catch up.
~ Subconsciously holding my hand on the couch. Just for the sake of hand-holding.
~ Me calling him out for not listening, and him repeating
back every word.
~ Afternoon naps cuddling to keep me warm.
~ Muting his Dota game so I can watch Greys Anatomy on Netflix.
~ Doing the dishes infinitely more times than I do.
~ Looking at me while we watch tv because he says I'm so beautiful.
~ Waking up to little love notes in the morning.
~ When he shares a bite of almost everything with milk just so I can get a taste.
~ Poses for all my pictures even after I've already taken 100.

Point is - this guy is rocking the boyfriend socks right now.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments